Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My happy New Years and My Buzy Day~~ ^.<

halor ~~ my new year~~

long time nt rite blog alrdy~~

hehe~~ 2day juz upline 2 rite my new year lux~~

last week in new year wan c/down. . . . haiz ......

dun say le ~~ juz little bit happy only lux~~

bt i cn meet 1 woman n oso cht wiv her so happy too~~

hehe~~ bt she bigger than me nt mine taste de ~~

after that ply until 2 a.m morning me go fren home slpt oo~~

so happy oo~~ 1st time slpt at fren home o~~~

after that morning go back home 2 stand by 4 stard de skul lux~~ wuwu~~

so tired lux~~~ i dunwan go so far n dunwan later 2 skull~~

so , i ask my fren cn go thy slpt or not lux~~

he mun n he dad approve it alrdy~~

haha~~ so , cn go thy slpt n no need later 2 skull lux~~

haha~~~ so happy to0~~~

den i wan ready go n go take al my thg 2 move to alex de home lux~~

hehe~~ and my mun n dad so worry bout me ~~~

so, every saturday n sunday i must take train go back home to see my mun n dad lux~~

like tis life oso happy de~~~

cn prove i cn learn hw 2 take care my self~~

hehe~~

at 4/1/10 is 1s open skull le~~~

aiyo~~~ so tired in 1st day coz wan so early wan to0 wake up lux~~

haiz~~~

stard skull is boring my time lux~~

haha~~ but last year alrdy and wan take spm oo~~

so must do my best 2 takecare tis spm lux~~

haha~~

so must study hard 2 learning my spm sijil~~~ haha~~~

tat all lux~~~

next time on9 write lux~~

No comments:

Post a Comment